Thursday, May 28, 2015

Assistance Package 108, 109, 110, 111 & 112

The one hundred and eighth entry is only the seventh entry to contain no lies or errors

The one hundred and ninth entry continued the lies and errors;

# Previously, I had posted that Phil Gluyas did not have Asperger's syndrome. I believed this to be true because I saw court testimony from him in which he testified that he had a different diagnosis.
There is no such testimony upon investigation.

# My belief was reinforced because he told me he would email me a copy of his Asperger's diagnosis, but never did, claiming my email address had changed when I knew it hadn't.
There is no proof of any of this.

# Despite my belief, I want to make this clear: I do not personally know what diagnosis or diagnoses Phil Gluyas has received in the past or present.
Therefore, you must take him at face value and accept that he has the condition.

# I am not a doctor or psychologist, and even if I were, I have never examined Phil.
Again, this shows that you have to accept his word.

# My personal opinion is just that: the opinion if a non-expert
To which people are entitled not to pay attention to.

# As any reader of the comments of this blog knows, Phil has asked me to take down my previous post and to apologize for my previously expressed opinion and had threatened legal action if I do not do so.
According to court documents that I saw, you stated it as fact and not opinion.

# By this post, I am saying I have no proof one way or the other as to Phil's diagnosis.
Therefore, yet again, you have to accept him at his word.

# Phil knows what diagnosis he has received, and I don't know why he cares what my opinion is.
Given that legal action was taken, and the fact that you expressed a supposed fact, there is plenty of reason to care.

# But apparently he does, so I apologize for posting that he does not have Asperger's syndrome.
It would seem that this was not enough as the decision of January 27, 2015 demonstrates.

The one hundred and tenth entry continued the lies and errors;

# I can't help but compare this (bumblebees flying when they shouldn't be able to) to vaccines and autism.
You can, because the comparison is not valid.

# Many M.D. "scientists" claim to have proven that vaccines don't cause autism. However, when warrior mothers see their children regress, they know that vaccines cause autism.
Scientists are trained to know. Mothers who have no qualifications are not.

# It is not an opinion, it is a fact.
It's opinion because it is based in fiction and lack of understanding.

# The bottom line is that autism is a form of mercury poisoning, and it can be cured.
It isn't and it can't.

# That's excellent news, Jake (Poul Thorsen being arrested). It looks as if justice is finally being served.
It isn't. The arrest made no difference to anything

The one hundred and eleventh entry continued the lies and errors;

# Neurodiversity claims to be a "civil rights" organization, which is completely ironic because they are anything but.
That is not the definition of neurodiversity.

# They are racist and anti-Semitic.
This is a demonstrable lie.

# Comparing a pro-cure autist to a Jew in the Nazis or a black person in the KKK is completely out of line.
No it's not, it's perfectly valid.

# It trivializes the hardships that black people and Jews faced, and is utterly offensive.
And those with autism don't face hardships as well??

# When the PETA made similar comments, black people and Jews rightfully put them in their place, and they were forced to apologize.
There is no comparison between the two.

# I guess the fact that they haven't yet called on neurodiversity can only be a good thing, as it means that neurodiversity isn't taken seriously, as well they shouldn't be.
The correct definition is being taken seriously, and so are those who make the statements because they are right.

The one hundred and twelfth entry is only the eighth entry to contain no lies or errors

This assistance shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment