Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Assistance Package 102 & 103

The one hundred and second entry continued the lies and errors;

# This episode really hit home with me, because I was in a very similar situation when I was 17, having to decide whether to continue at VGW and graduate with a diploma or transfer to a normal school for my senior year. I ultimately chose the latter, and it proved to be the worst decision of my life.
No, Oliver, the worst decision of your life was deciding to pursue a cure.

# While I did fine academically and behaviorally at Uni (in fact better than I had at VGW), the social anxiety ultimately became too much for me to handle and I had to leave after the first semester, although I did get my diploma a semester early which was a plus.
It is not possible to get a proper full diploma in less than a full school year. If you had social anxiety, then your behavior could not be "fine".

# I allowed room for both opinions, while at the same time offering my personal experience and explaining that there are two sides to every coin.
You don't allow room for anything out side of your own side, Oliver.

# I had thought about possibly doing a single post on the new blog <snip> rather than rebutting every single post as I'd done in the past, but now I may not even do that.
If you feel the posts are not true, you should rebut all of them.

# You are correct that the best way to fight is to not react, as when I react I am giving them what they want.
Not if you back up what you say, which is something you've never done. The best way is to react with proof.

# Pretty much every word of it is bullshit, so it's not even worth responding to and is better just to laugh off.
Bad idea.

The one hundred and third entry continued the lies and errors;

# In May, I must take the state licensing exam and receive at least 82% to be officially certified as an EKG doctor.
There is no proof that this exam took place or that he passed.

# I am the only autistic person in the class (as well as the youngest), and nobody else knows that I am autistic.
That is a bad thing.

# My autism has held me back in life, and if I do succeed it will be despite my autism, not because of it.
No it will be because of your autism. It hasn't held you back. You held yourself back with no help from autism.

# Those who have succeeded better than me should feel blessed, not take personal offense and accuse me of "misrepresenting" autism.
Personal offense is taken because you can succeed like others have, and you refuse to.

# I speak from on honest perspective, and I speak for no one but myself.
No you attempt to speak for all autistics and you can't because your views are not consistent with reality.

# I certainly do not mean any offense, and thus none should be taken.
It is clear that you do mean to offend, because you hate autism by your own admission.

# It's not easy for me to move forward in life, but I am doing it, albeit slowly.
There is no evidence of any forward movement.

# I also think I shouldn't give Asperger's undue credit.
You should give it credit where it deserves it.

# I also think it's best that I ignore the hatemongers and keep to my own mind. It's been hard, but I'm doing it pretty well now.
No you're not, as future postings go to prove. If you kept to your own mind, you would be closing your blog - for good.

This assistance shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment