Saturday, April 25, 2015

Assistance Package 94

The ninety-fourth entry continued the lies and errors;

# I don't know a single American who doesn't watch the Super Bowl, so I feel I must report on this.
There are many Americans who don't watch the Superbowl.

# The Packers are the only team in America that is publicly traded, meaning that 180,000 owners just won the Super Bowl.
It is not publicly traded. It is publicly owned.

# I am a Dodger fan (not an Angel fan because they bullshit everyone about where they actually play)
There is no proof of this.

# There was an IP from Michigan on my StatCounter at 5 a.m. this morning. Either it was your clone, or it was you.
Or it was someone else entirely.

# However, you just made a major Freudian slip when you said that I "believed it was me."
How is that a Freudian slip?

# I'm gonna take that as an admission that you are Andrew Ackner.
That would be a mistake.

# I have the utmost respect for Bill O'Reilly and his work
No one who has their two feet on the ground respects Bill O'Reilly.

# Dumbfuck, I can make a claim if I believe it to be true.
It's not true.

# Your IP was on my blog at 5 a.m. on Saturday. That means that either it was you or someone else using your computer.
Or it was someone else using the same provider from another location.

# I still don't completely believe the TruthMeister that you can comment on my blog without showing up on my StatCounter.
It has been previously mentioned how this is achieved.

# That's because you don't live in Korea, dumbfuck! If you lived there you couldn't read, write, or speak English.
This is a preposterous statement.

# Why would an American move to South Korea? I don't buy that for a second.
There are many good reasons. In this case, upon examination, it was for work.

# You are a liar, TruthMeister. You do not live in Korea
There is no proof either way.

# Plus, they don't even speak English there. They speak Korean.
And English.

# English is only spoken in the USA, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
And in almost every other country in the world.

# You didn't get a green card in South Korea, you liar!
The green card only exists in the United States of America.

# They speak Japanese in Japan and Chinese in China. The only European nation where they speak English is England.
They speak English in all of those countries.

# They speak Afrikaans in South Africa, not English.
South Africa is an English colony in which they speak English; and Afrikaans.

# You have to get a green card in any country.
Only the USA has a green card.

# Nelson Mandela speaks Afrikaans.
And English.

# Mohandas Gandhi spoke Hindi
And English.

# They speak Spanish in Mexico.
And English.

# The Pope speaks Latin.
Only when reading scriptures. He speaks many other languages, including English.

# All of those people only spoke English as a second language, as does pretty much everyone in the world.
This is demonstrably false.

# The official language of The Pope is Latin.
No it is not.

# This is when he is preaching, not during general conversation.
He preaches in many different languages.

# The Egyptian protesters speak Arabic. English is only spoken in 6 countries.
Some protesters also spoke English.

# I saw the damn reports, and the protesters were speaking Arabic. Only the reporters spoke English.
This is demonstrably false.

# They are Muslims, and only Anglicans speak English.
This is a preposterous statement.

# The ABC News report simply overdubbed the Arabic with English to fool the American audience.
This is another preposterous statement.

# I am smart and Wacka Dawson is wrong about me being psychotic.
Given Oliver's later behavior to this, Wacka Dawson was right.

# Wacka Dawson is a fake psychologist from Australia who thinks he knows more about me than I do. What he did wasn't anything close to a true analysis. He basically just quoted from my blog, and then twitsted my words to suit his agenda. He is best ignored.
He didn't twist anything upon examination. He sourced a great deal of material and I couldn't fault him.

# People will see that Wacka Dawson and all the anons are quacks and they will believe me because I am credible.
Oliver, you are not credible.

# I've already been cited by 2 different colleges: Kentucky and Long Beach State so that proves that I'm reliable.
There is no proof of this.

# While the lady from Kentucky did have an ND blog in the past, this was a genuine study where she could not possibly manipulate what I say.
This is a presumptive statement.

# There really is a paper at Long Beach State that cites my blog. Just ask my friend Aspie Al.
Aspie Al lied.

# You are lying about Bev Harp. You did not contact her and her study was not about idiots who support a cure. It was about autistic bloggers.
There is no proof that this study exists either.

# My friend Aspie Al stated honestly to me that my blog was cited in a paper at Long Beach State.
Oliver, he lied.

This assistance shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment