Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Assistance Package 79, 80, 81 & 82

The seventy-ninth entry is only the fifth entry to contain no lies or errors

The eightieth entry continued the lies and errors;

# This will mean more assfucking in the showers, more soldiers getting AIDS, and the gay soldiers revolting and killing their strait comrades.
There is no proof of this at all.

# As a former Navy officer, he (Clay Adams) was dishonorably discharged and spent 20 years in the brig for assfucking another guy in the shower.
There is no proof of this either and continues the libel of the 78th entry.

# That's good, though, because the Republicans will beat him (Obama) in 2012.
It is history now that he didn't.

# Autism is caused by mercury in vaccines made by Big Pharma.
As previously established, this is not true.

The eighty-first entry continued the lies and errors;

# In some ways, I was way more autistic back then than I am now, but in other ways less so.
There is no proof of this.

# My social skills have greatly improved since them to the point where I essentially pass as normal
This is demonstrably false.

# I have become socially conscious to the point where I am almost paranoid.
Paranoia comes from a lack of real social consciousness.

# I guess I was sort of duped into being Sparky
No you weren't. You saw a chance to have fun and you took it.

# However, since that book was written 3 years ago, my self-esteem has plumetted, because I left VGW for a normal school.
No I think it plummeted because you decided you didn't want to be Autistic.

# I cannot go to college or work as a result.
This is not true.

# If my parents had known back then that I would be the trainwreck that I am today, perhaps they would've had second thoughts about not curing my autism.
The "trainwreck" has not been caused by Autism so there would be no second thoughts.

# On a side note, the Sparky incident was pre-diagnosis, but it was brought on by autistic-like symptoms.
There is no proof of that.

# While I know have overcome those, I look back on that incident with ridicule and shame
You shouldn't. It takes guts to join the mascot of the visiting team.

# I now suffer from a different form of autism, a much more severe kind that prevents me from leaving my house except for concerts and baseball games.
That's not Autism. That's mild agoraphobia.

# We, as an autistic people, need a cure, and we need it now and badly, so that we can get laid and have sex, as well as lose our virginity.
And that's the only reason? Sorry but that is a poor reason to want a cure.

# We cannot stand for neurodiversity, as they are trivializing our condition as a "civil rights issue" as opposed to a horrendous disease.
As previously indicated, that is not the definition of neurodiversity

# Once autism is cured, the world will be a better place.
There is no proof of this.

The eighty-second entry continued the lies and errors;

# A few years ago, neurodiversity made up a bunch of jargon in order to further their sociopathic agenda.
This is a false statement.

# They have made up garbage words like "Aspie" and "autie" to describe people with autism and Asperger's syndrome respectively, neither of which I would ever use on myself. I may use "Aspergian" or "autistic," but never "Aspie" or "autie."
This is a social error, because the abbreviations are socially correct.

# However, another word that neurodiversity made up, initially as a prejoritave, was "curebie,"
It is not known who created the word, but it wasn't "neurodiversity" as that is impossible.

# Initially, many of the "Warrior Mother" types were offended by the word "curebie," despite the fact that it is completely made up and means absolutely nothing.
It means a person who wants a cure for Autism.

# Neurodiversity intended to piss them off by calling them "curebies," and it worked.
The intent was to call them what they are and for no other purpose.

# I have taken the word, and made it powerless, akin to what gangsta rap did with the "n" word.
You have failed. Gangsta rap failed as well.

# The fact that I have taken a word made up by neurodiversity and shoved it right back in their face is truly miraculous
This is frankly a deluded point of view.

# So I, Oliver M Canby, am indeed a very proud curebie, and I hope it stays that way for a long time.
The pride comes before the fall as they say - for those who are in the wrong.

This assistance shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment