Sunday, January 4, 2015

Assistance Package 36, 37, 38 & 39

The thirty sixth entry continued the lies and errors;

# I think someone should take him to a mental institution and cure him of his autism as it's gotten to his head, badly.
There is no cure for Autism

The thirty seventh entry continued the lies and errors;

# He had his PDD-NOS removed last year, so he's no longer autistic
Upon investigation, he never had PDD-NOS and was mis-diagnosed

# I also oppose neurodiversity
This upon interpretation means that Oliver opposes human life

The thirty eighth entry is only the second entry to contain no lies or errors

The thirty ninth entry continued the lies and errors;

# The group led by Patrick Stewart supports a cure, and is like pro-cure.Upon examination the group led by Xavier (Stewart) does not support a cure. He supports co-existence.

# The group led by Ian McKellen is anti-cure, and is like neurodiversity.
Upon examination the group led by Magneto (McKellan) also does not support a cure. He opposes co-existence.

# Do I not have the right to seek a cure for myself if my autism is causing my virginity and great pain?
Oliver's Autism is not causing his virginity or his pain.

# I have the right to cure myself free of ridicule and beratement.
This is not correct when there is no cure.

# You don't need to defend yourself when I ask for a cure, because I am not attacking you.
It has been established that demanding a cure inhibits the ability of Autistics to grow.

# I respect your anti-cure views
Given Oliver's conduct on his blog and in other locations online this can be established as a lie.

# there is room for both philosophies
This is not true as the two philosophies repel each other

# With all due respect Andrew, I am not a dooshbag
Upon examination the remark can be described as likely accurate.

# I have great maturity, and it is my autism that makes me a virgin.
This is a contradictory remark.

# I am gonna go to CVS and buy chelation when I get around to it.
Upon investigation Oliver has never done this.

# You are basically saying that if an autistic person wants to be cured, then to Hell with them, and that is wrong.
It is in fact right because it is wrong to want something that does not exist.

# it is my right to seek a cure for me
It is not his right to seek something that does not exist.

# I do not view an autism cure as unethical, but there is room for opposing viewpoints.
This is again a contradictory remark.

# it is best to seek one out so future generations can have the option of deleting out autism.
Upon investigation, deleting Autism will have grave consequences on the human race.

# a cure is not synonymous with abortion, and I have said numerous times that I oppose abortion.
Upon investigation, it can be stated that abortions will occur in the same manner it is already occurring with Downs Syndrome.

# Cancer and AIDS are currently incurable, but we are still looking for a cure as we are for autism.
Autism is not a disease.

# While I support all types of treatments, cures, and interventions, many neurodiverse people do not
The only thing there that "neurodiverse" people oppose is a cure, upon investigation.

# I know I also have a life independent from autism and I can live it to the fullest.
This is not possible. In order to live life to the fullest one must adapt to Autism as it can not be cured or ignored.

This assistance shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment