Sunday, December 7, 2014

Assistance Package 9, 10 & 11

The ninth entry continued the lies and errors;

# The motherfucker who calls himself Shut The Fuck Up has created a new blog completely defaming me
Upon investigation, there was nothing on the blog concerned that could be described as libel or slander against Oliver.

# I will be suing him in the 9th Circuit next month on charges of defamation and beratement for $1,000,000 each.
This did not happen.

# the Circuit is on my side so I will win outright.
As mentioned before, all factors within this claim will not be available.

# All of you bloggers out there, preach this from your pulpits! Say what blasphemy neurodiversity is
It is not a blasphemy of any description.

# We will defeat neurodiversity.
This is impossible.

The tenth entry continued the lies and errors;

# I was just wondering, would most autistic people be able to handle that? I mean, sitting in the hot sun for hours watching baseball, driving several hours to Phoenix and back, driving another couple hours to Tucson, and staying in an unfamiliar setting? I don't think so.
Upon investigation, it has been established that an Autistic with a special interest in baseball would be able to cope with this comfortably.

# I have not had sex, among other things, and that really pains me.
It is mentally threatening to allow the inability to engage in sexual relations to pain a person.

# I bussed it all the way to Wilmington from LA and it took two hours. I think that might be a little better for autistic people, because normal people drive
Many normal people do not drive for various reasons, including the cost of gas and restrictions of other varieties.

The eleventh entry continued the lies and errors;

# I hung out with a former US Vice President.
There is no proof that this actually happened.

# Phil is still threatening legal action, which is friviolous. He wrote an incredibly defamatory comment about me which he refuses to withdraw.
Upon investigation, the comment does not contain any libel or slander.

# I even offered a complete truce if he respects my opinions despite disagreeing and I will do the same in return.
There can not be any respect for Oliver's opinions.

# He cannot change my opinions nor can I change his.
It is imperative for Oliver's mental health that he does change his opinions.

This assistance shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment