Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Assistance Package 31 & 32

The thirty first entry continued the lies and errors;

# Performing at as Autism Speaks benefit is not engaging in "neurobigotry"
Upon investigation, it would appear that Autism Speaks' intentions are far from honorable or accurate.

# Neurodiversity has fooled Autism Speaks
This is not possible.

# Boycotting Bruce Springsteen won't get them anywhere, and if anything it'll bring down their campaign.
There is no proof of this claim.

# Ari Ne'eman would be detrimental to finding a cure for autism, which is why he deserves no post in our government.
Upon investigation, Mr Ne'eman has made great strides in the understanding of Autism so he has not been detrimental.

# I don't worry about being shot by police, only gangstas since I live in LA.
This is an appalling attitude that infers potential criminal activity by Oliver Canby.

# Also, no offense, but the police don't shoot white people.
This is completely false and also borderline racist.

# Ari Ne'eman will use his government post to promote his own agenda and not listen to others who are more affected by autism than he is.
Upon investigation, Mr Ne'eman listens to everyone in the Autistic community except those who do not respect the condition.

# I understand that an autistic person may be mistaken for someone who is drunk/drugged, and that's why I don't act autistic in public.
This is impossible to achieve upon examination.

# I even pointed to some of his lyrics that I think are neurodiverse.
There is no proof of this.

# If I tell them I'm autistic they'll feel so bad for me that they won't shoot.
On the contrary this will make no difference.

# If I stay out of South Central, I don't think I'll get shot.
There is no border to where a person may or may not be shot. It entirely depends on a person's behavior.

The thirty second entry continued the lies and errors;

# Vaccines harm children, they don't help them. They're what make us all autistic
Upon investigation, this claim is patently false.

# I'll bet you he's so neurodiverse that he wants all the poor, starving children in Africa to be autistic too, which is why he gives them free vaccines
Per the previous comment this is also patently false

# I'm glad I'm the first person to expose this
This claimed exposure is a diversion that has been recognized and has failed to hold in the mainstream community.

This assistance shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment