Thursday, December 11, 2014

Assistance Package 13, 14 & 15

The thirteenth entry continued the lies and errors;

# This requires preparation and concentration for four-and-a-half hours that I believe most autistic people couldn't handle.
Most Autistic people can achieve this should the subject be a special interest of theirs.

# For example, I have not had sex and I am 17 years old. That is what really makes me feel so autistic, which is why I need a cure.
This is a poor and ill informed reason to desire a cure.

The fourteenth entry was the first entry to not contain lies and errors.

The fifteenth entry continued the lies and errors;

# I did not have a Bar Mitzvah due to my autism.
There is no proof of the accuracy of this.

# I had no idea autism could take away religion, but it did and that is why I need it cured.
There is no proof of such an attitude.

# I am almost 18 now and way too old to have a Bar Mitzvah or be a virgin.
In both respects this is not true at all.

# My behavior was so extreme that they were within reason to reject me.
The extreme behaviour claimed, upon investigation, was provoked by non Autistic factors.

# Alex is right about me being a victim for I am a victim of Big Pharma and mercury poisoning as is Jake Crosby.
No one with Autism has been a victim of "Big Pharma".

# Having a Bar Mitzvah at 18 would be committing social suicide.
There is no proof of this being in any way true.

# When you join the temple, you must sign a release saying you will not sue them.
Such documents must provide exceptions so this claim is also not true.

This assistance shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment