Monday, November 17, 2014

Assistance Package

Hello readers. I am a member of the famous Anonymous community, and my sole aim with this blog is to correct a poorly informed malcontent in the City of Angels on an immense number of lies, and factual and social errors. There is no malice with these corrections. They are intended to help him understand where he is wrong, why he is wrong and perhaps ways to correct this misunderstanding of humanity and life itself.

I can not force Oliver Canby to listen. If he chooses to, that would be preferable as he will be better for it. If he chooses not to it will be no issue. The information will be here in Oliver's name so others who have decided to listen to him may realize that he is not the fountain of accurate information he seems to think he is.

When I last came across Oliver in March 2011 I controlled him in this way.

ME: See? I control you. If I didn't control you, you would have deleted my comment. You have been exposed for the charlatan you are.
OC: You do not control me and I am not a charlatan.
ME: You did it again! I control you! I post and you let it through, which is what I want. I control you as easily as turning a tap on and off.
OC: You do not control me.
ME: I'm controlling you by making you post my comments. You can't deny it.
OC: You do not control me.
ME: And still you let me control you by approving my comments. That's what I want and you are dancing to my tune like a prancing marionette.
OC: You do not control me.
ME: What part of "I control you by making you post my comments" don't you get? Every time I post you allow it. That's what I want you to do, so I control you.
OC: You do not control me.
ME: You are so predictable. You can't see that I'm controlling you. All I have to do is say something and you'll dance to my music and let it through.
OC: You do not control me.

Six times he repeated the same thing, not realising I was indeed controlling him. He finally did something to try and take control back and that was to block anonymous comments. But I hit back by creating this account.

ME: See? You did it again! At least this time you actually tried something, but it ain't going to work.
OC: You don't control me.
ME: I just did it again. I controlled you.
OC: You don't control me.
ME: Wacka Dawson is right. You are deluded. I control you. I can post whatever I want and like a puppet you'll let it through. I control you. Admit it.
OC: You don't control me.
ME: I do control you, puppet. Every time I post you let it be published. Thank you for your continued subserviance.
OC: You do not control me.

Another four repeats before he locked the thread off. He just did not understand even to the end. Well it's time he started. I have no idea where he went to school or even if he did. That doesn't matter because if he did learn anything he has forgotten it. So this blog will be his assistance package, offered free of charge. Usage is optional, but strongly advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment